7. Get Tile Estimation Data
Click on Layout and Estimating button to generate the estimation result for tile layout (similar to that of carpet estimation). Estimation data includes:
· Material Usage: square footage (also square yard) of tile pieces used
· Floor Area: actual floor area covered
· Perimeter (less openings): the perimeter of the tile area (it can be used for calculating wall base etc)
· Waste Ratio: actual floor area divided by material usage
· Number of Boxes: the number of boxes (rounded up to the full box)
· Tile Count: number of pieces needed
Example: An example of 24”x24” Shaw KT101 New Mexico showing tiling usage in that room.
To switch to the estimation of another tile, click and select the item from estimated item pulldown list.