Quick Product Comparison Chart
Key Feature Comparison of FloorEstimate Pro Editions
FloorEstimate Pro V6 software series comes with Four Editions that meet different needs of flooring professionals and businesses: Retail Sales, Installation, Multi-family Contracting, Commercial flooring (both Imperial & Metric supported).
|Recommended Editions||Key Feature Differentiator||Suitable Business Type & Project Profile||License Price||Next Step|
|QUICKSTART Edition||Standard Features||Sales Reps,
Installer, Startup retailer
A powerful and easy-to-use layout and estimating program for residential project.
* Material File Import, Export Estimate to Excel
* Work Order printout
* Discount price-level setup
* Modeling fixtures (attachments & inset)
* Multi-level support to model multiple floors
* Tile pattern editor to apply patterns to floors, walls and ceilings.
* Takeoff and trace rooms from scanned image takeoff (jpg, tif, gif, bmp)
Retailer, Sales Reps, Estimator, and Interior Designer
A professional estimating and sales program for residential, multi-family, and small commercial project.
* Advanced seam manipulation tool
* Estimate by Layer
* Takeoff and trace rooms from PDF file, Dodge Plan file
* Import and takeoff from AutoCAD DXF and DWG file.
Retailer with Commercial Division, Professional Estimators
A sophisticated program capable of accurately handling good number of rooms, material and labor specs of a small to medium size commercial project.
* Takeoff on blueprint from GTCO Digitizers
Contractors, Professional Commercial Estimator
A sophisticated program capable of accurately handling many floor layers and large number of rooms, material and labor specs of a large commercial project.
(Digitizer hardware not included. Check digitizer spec & cost)
Back to Product Catalog and Online Store